6 BEST WAYS TO USE SOCIAL MEDIA FOR YOUR BUSINESS ON THIS SOCIAL MEDIA DAY 2019
Millions of people are using social media platforms each and every day, and with the invention of smartphones, people have almost 24/7 access to social media.
The good news is, most of these people are using social media to engage with brands just like us. Social media boosts our visibility and provides us with an incredible platform to grow our business exponentially. To highlight the ways, how social media now a popular culture, has revolutionized how we communicate., Mashable launched Social Media Day in 2010 to celebrate its impact on global communication.
Let us dive into the details as to how you can use social media to boost your business
· BRAND AWARENESS-Social media boosts our visibility among potential customers. By spending only a few hours per week, over 91% of marketers claimed that their social marketing efforts greatly increased their brand visibility and heightened the user experience. Certainly, having a social media page for our brand will benefit our business and with regular use, it can also produce an extensive audience for our business in no time.
· HUMANISES YOUR BRAND- Whether our motive is to sell a product or to provide a service, the first and foremost thing we need to build is trust. If we want people to come up and subscribe or sign up to our services, we need to give them a good reason to choose us over the sea of other options. The ability to create a human connection is one of the key benefits of social media
Start posting videos of your current customers portraying them as heroes and your brand as their guide, Social engagement is a public endorsement of our website – people trust recommendations from their peers (known as ‘social proof’).
· REPUTATION MANAGEMENT-Social media sites, especially for B2C/ B2B business, allows us the opportunity to leverage reviews for our benefit. Keeping in touch with customers through different social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumbler can work wonders in improving customer relationship. Also keeping a box open for customers to voice their opinions creates and maintains a community of interested users.
· COST-EFFECTIVE-For marketing and advertising our business, social media is the most cost-effective way. Just by investing a little money and time, we can have a significant increase in conversion rates.
· INCREASES WEB TRAFFIC- By amplifying ad /content campaigns we have a greater chance to attract the right kind of targeted traffic on our social account, the more quality content we share, the more organic traffic we will generate while making conversion opportunities. Social media posts and ads are prime ways to drive traffic to your website
· GENERATES LEADS AND BOOST SALES- Lead generation is an important benefit of social media Some businesses that thrive on the internet can have 70-90 percent of their marketing budget assigned to online campaigns on various social media networks. These campaigns can give a significant advantage for reaching targeted clients and customers,
All and on, Social media is quickly becoming one of the most important aspects of digital marketing, which provides incredible benefits that help reach millions of customers worldwide. And if you are not applying this profitable source, you are missing out an incredible marketing opportunity, as it makes it easy to spread the word about your product and mission. While every day is essentially Social Media Day, still having a special day just to celebrate its existence and its impact on humanity is commendable and especially relevant to social media marketers around the globe. Apart from this, #SMDay is the most popular hashtag used by social media enthusiasts to celebrate this day. They organise meetups around the world to come together, deliver and listen to talks on the latest developments in the social media space, to network and learn from each other. And anyone can organise such meetups around the world. There is no governing authority as such, and they are completely voluntarily
Here is a list of ideas to celebrate this amazing day-
· Explore and make new networks
· Attend social media events
· Participate in a tweet chat
· Share some quotes from your favourite social media educator
· Make a social media day vine
· Make new connections
· Turn an online friend into a real-life friend
· Beef up your Facebook business page
· Post, post, post and show your profile some love
· Teach someone a social media trick
· Take a selfie
Celebrate and share with us your experience in the comment section
**Dramantram (Pronounced as Dra-Mann-Tram) is a video production, communication design, digital marketing, and a concept photography company that takes a human-centred, design-based approach to innovate, create and communicate. Our flexible approach works in tandem with creativity and innovation.