TOP 5 ADVANTAGES OF FACEBOOK MARKETING FOR YOUR BUSINESS
With 1.49 billion users visiting Facebook every day, it has undoubtedly become the big daddy of social media. The most exciting thing about Facebook is apart from youngsters, even 65% of adults over the age of 60-65 use it. Even though it has emerged as an entertainment tool to connect friends and relatives, lately it has become an effective medium for promoting brands and marketing businesses. Be it an individual or a brand marketer, everyone is harnessing the benefits of Facebook advertising,
Over 3 million advertisers are sharing their messages with potential customers on Facebook, Do you know why? Because Facebook advertising is the secret sauce for marketers as it offers -
· Massive exposure – The major advantage of Facebook is that it offers multiple platforms for marketing in the form of groups, pages and ads which can be used to promote brands, activities or represent a business. Marketers can also interact with customers through group pages in discussion threads. Also, the plus point with Facebook is that it is extremely mobile-friendly and hence easy to access anywhere any time, providing an outreach platform for brands to grow by leaps and bounds.
· Targeted outreach – Facebook has a unique facility that it allows an incredibly focused reach to target potential customers based on age, demographics, interests, behavior and location. Facebook also enables re-targeting those visitors who had earlier visited our site.
· Low marketing expenses -It costs a lot of money to develop, host and maintain a website especially for a small business, whereas a Facebook page can be created free of cost, displaying all the information of your products and services. Facebook ads are budget-friendly too. We can literally reach thousands of people by literally spending just 5$. Also. through contests and paid campaigns Facebook allows us to build our email list, hence helps us to expand into new markets.
· Increased Brand Loyalty-A Facebook page can do wonders for helping us to build brand loyalty. These days people are increasingly turning to Facebook for online search for products and services. If our followers see that we are constantly providing valuable, entertaining content and are responsive to their queries, seeds of loyalty are sown right there.
· Track of performance - Facebook allows us to track impressions, clicks and conversions. It also measures the number of times specific actions such as page likes, posting comments, share etc. are taken by visitors. It also allows us to spy on our competitors. We can look over their shoulders and check out sales or results from their ads.
Amazing right? All and all, Facebook builds engagement and strong connection with your prospects like no other. The stronger the connection, the more likely it would be for your leads to convert. There are over 50 million business pages on Facebook promoting their content to rise above the rest and even supersede organic reach.
So, what are you waiting for? If you are still not leveraging the potential benefits of Facebook advertising, Do it Now! Unsure of how to start Facebook advertising? We can help you to create excellent engagement with the help of Facebook advertising. Contact us at email@example.com
**Dramantram (Pronounced as Dra-Mann-Tram) is a video production, communication design, digital marketing, and a concept photography company that takes a human-centered, design-based approach to innovate, create and communicate. Our flexible approach works in tandem with creativity and innovation.