Top 5 reasons why you need to go for content marketing!
Generating quality leads, ranking higher on SEO with the minimum budget is the ultimate goal of every marketing industry.
But what is the secret strategy for such a utopian business?
We have tried to spill some technical beans which will act as an essential ingredient to grow your business. Have a look.
Talking about Marketing-it is all about telling stories to hold the attention or emotion of audiences and move them to act (positively, of course). The more relatable & compelling the story is, the more likely the customers will embrace our message and reward us with their loyalty. Traditional marketing does the same with television, radio, print adverts etc. while the term content marketing covers a lot of territory within marketing strategy from blog posts, podcasts, quizzes and website content to social media and, of course SEO.
Why content marketing over traditional marketing?
While the intent of both the marketing strategy is the same to generate more and more leads but technically content marketing is the subtler one, drawing people in organically rather than broadcasting or pitching a message to them. Also, Content marketing is the non-interruptive one and is discovered by the customers whenever they want to consume the information, in short, they are given their permission to be marketed to. On the contrary, traditional marketing strategies are seen by audiences, which are basically “rented”. Traditional marketers pay money to other platforms that already have an audience to get their message viewed by a certain set of people. Conversely, the point of content marketing is to create valuable content to educate potential customers and draw them in. It adds value to our potential customers’ life – to make them appreciate your existence, which may turn them into loyal, paying advocates.
Not Convincing enough?
Okay, let’s walk through top 5 reasons why you must prioritize content marketing for your business or give it a go –
1. CREATES BRAND AWARENESS
- Effective content will help in building the awareness of our brand and creating a reputative personality for the same. It is a great way to catapult our business through the timely posting of relevant, valuable and digestible content. This demonstrates our knowledge within our industry and your commitment to shaping it.
2. BUILDS TRUST AND CREATES LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP WITH CUSTOMERS - As People trust experts and hire them to help solve problems. The more high-quality, well-timed content we create, the clearer it becomes that we are an authority in our field. As a result, before our first sales interaction occurs, our content has already helped us win half the sales battle. Also, the importance of content marketing includes in its ability to improve customer experience and creating a valuable relationship with them. By providing solutions to customer’s biggest problems, we can gain trust and loyalty with our current and prospects customers.
3. IMPACTS ORGANIC SEARCH SEO-
Google recognizes useful content, and its algorithms work hard to show searchers the best links. Although algorithms are always changing, the result of quality content marketing doesn’t change: As long as we consistently create new content and keep it current, informative (solving problems or answering questions) and relevant (answers the search words), our content will rank higher in the search engines. Also, Content marketing is one of the most powerful weapons of inbound marketing.
4. BOOSTS MARKETING ROI IN LESS COST-Every marketer is concerned about money and research has shown that content marketing is more cost-effective marketing strategy compared to others. It typically costs about 62% less than traditional marketing tactics and is proven to generate 3X more leads than the former.However.it obliges us to dedicatedly contribute our effort, time and a great deal of tolerance before procuring results.
5. HELPS CTA AND CREATE DATABASE-A good content prompts people to take action and helps us build a quality database. Whether by sharing on social media, sign up for our email list or even reach out to chat about our product, content can create action. Using a simple form to capture information, or even just requesting them to follow us on Twitter/Insta can be a valuable way to build our audience for future content posts, regular newsletters, events or even new business opportunities.
All in all, with content marketing, you’re not just creating content. You’re making a long-term investment in your company’s reputation, brand and SEO. Content is all about compounding returns. So. if you have yet not tried the power of content marketing for your business, GIVE IT A GO !/ DO IT NOW !
**Dramantram (Pronounced as Dra-Mann-Tram) is a video production, communication design, digital marketing, and a concept photography company that takes a human-centered, design-based approach to innovate, create and communicate. Our flexible approach works in tandem with creativity and innovation.